Battle of the Elements - Dj992 Battle of the Elements - Dj992

Dang good.

Not much to say, really.

This is just damn good.

(E-E)S-F-L (E-E)S-F-L

I don't really like this kinda music, but...

This is awesome. Good job, man. I bet ya girl liked it.

However, you could've done more from 0:48 to 1:05. I dunno, that part just feels kinda lacking and I think you could've done better.

Really nice, anyway. Keep up the good work.

Everlasting-Elements responds:

I wasn't really sure what to do with this song. I wanted to throw this in and that in, but everytime I tried, it sounded dumb.
I don't know if she liked it or not.

vX2ff4Ji vX2ff4Ji

DIG!

This goes down into my favs.If you stole it (you say you didn't,tho) or if you did make it.I don't care,the track is just amazing.

It sounds really like breakcore,so extra props!!! Love this :P

boomba responds:

Thanks very much.

I Love Cock 2 I Love Cock 2

Wazzap?!

Why voice acting? Sounds more like a full song.A fan-fucking-static song,while we are at it.I love this mix between Hardcore Techno,Breakcore and Drum And Bass.Plus the funny voices...

I still doubt this is some voice acting,but the PWNAG3 the song itself represents is good enough for me to don't care about that :)

[Kriz & F-777] - Taken [Kriz & F-777] - Taken

Damn

I don't even like Dance,but this was pretty great.

Kr1zF-777 responds:

haha ok cool :D

Dee-jay D-pad - Turn it up Dee-jay D-pad - Turn it up

Cool

It was a pretty cool track.But,it's kinda monotone.You should have used a eurogate somewhere to make it be cooler and not that simple.Well,it's still a nice song,so good job.

High Octane Mk I High Octane Mk I

5/5 for you

Kinda repetitive,but I can't go around saying "YOUR SONG IS TOO REPETITIVE" since most of my songs are really too repetitive.Anyway,I liked the solos and everything sounded REALLY professional.Like if this could be coming from a major rock band.Really awsome.

Great riffs too.Rock on! 10/10,5/5 and Favorited!

OctaneVein responds:

Thank you. I really like what you said about production. It just goes to show that you don't need a record deal to have great production on your music.

Whore on Newgrounds Today Whore on Newgrounds Today

"FUNNEH"

LMFAO.That's the funniest song I ever heard (yah,really).Your voice should be a bit "heavier".A bit...VERY LITTLE BIT.That would totally make the song greater.Great song,anyway.

10/10 for you,sir :P

jnry3 responds:

Hey thanks for the ten! (Can't believe I pulled this stunt off with a total of 6 hours work time!)

Hehe, wish I had a heavier, bass-ier voice. Thanks again for the compliments, 5 and 10! ^_^

Onyx Onyx

Great!!!!

Wow,pretty cool fake guitar there :O
Care to tell me where you found it?

Great song,btw.It's faved and going into the tops :P

Sanxion7 responds:

The guitar was created by combining a FL Wasp with a Fruity Blood Overdrive at just the right settings. I liked its sound better than the Slayer, although the Slayer sounds more authentic.

La Noche La Noche

Bah

I will mainly go with saying "I HATE REGGAETON,IT'S A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT".Really it is.But whatever,I think this song would be way better if you would change the reggaeton drums for hip-hop drums :P
The beats can stay,but no the drums...
Only a recommendation.