Fishing Simulator. Fishing Simulator.

Nothing wrong, it's perfect.

Dude, totally awesome. Here's my review:

0.10 for amazing graphics
0.10 for surprising realism
0.10 for the simply awesome gameplay
9.70 because of the fitting use of Deadly Premonition's whistle song.

XenonMonkey responds:

It's nice to know someone else who can recognize this song.

zOMGies zOMGies

Great game with some flaws

This game is pretty fun and fast paced. I really love running and killing zombies, so yeah.

But, there are some flaws in this game. For one, the shotgun and flamethrower feel really weak and rather useless. The shotgun only does damage at really close range which is kinda OK, but the damage it does is so low that it just isn't worth it.

The flamethrower also has a short range which is fine for it but it doesn't deal as much damage as it should and for some reason doesn't do anything when zombies are really close. The shotgun should do a tad more damage and the flamethrower should set zombies on fire so they die slowly.

Now, another problem with this game is the sound in general. The weapons are practically mute most of the time. I suggest increasing. It would be cool if the flamethrower was like "fwooooosh" or whatever instead of pretty much nothing too.

The walking speed also seems to be way too slow, but that's not really such a problem as it adds a bit of difficulty.

This game is still pretty fun to play and I really like it, but it would be much better if the flaws I mentioned were addressed.

Halloween Game Collab 07 Halloween Game Collab 07

I though this was gonna be cooler

When I knew that this collab was ran by Coolio Niato I was all like "OMFG! It's gonna rock!" but when I opened it...wow,what a surprise.The games are way too simple...I know they are minigames,but minigames are usually fun and fast...these games were slow and boring.

The candle one really sucked.It was toooooooooooo boring.Also,I should bring up the "Ghoul Hunter" one...everytime you shoot a motherfucking bullet it freezes a bit.

I think I could have made something seeing these games quality.I didn't because I was thinking "OMFG! IF I DO I WILL GET RAPED BY OTHERS L33T AS SKILLS!" I was pretty wrong...

I give it a 2 because the graphics are cool in some games...but that's the only cool thing I found in this game collection.

Anyway,you should do a XMas Game Collab...and make it BETTER!

NG Today- Summer 2007 NG Today- Summer 2007

Awsome

This was really fun and worth reading.
It was,in short,AWSOME.
If you ever need any kind of help (BUT programming related,lol) PM me or something.
Can't wait for the next issue :D

This Is Madness This Is Madness

Wow!

That's better than the "official" game.I REALLY mean it.
Good work,this is a winner for me.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Good game,bad music

Well.I loved the game,it's really cool and fun to play.What I dislike is the only fact that almost all song are punk...and that sucks...you should have made it more variated like 10 punk/10 metal or something like that.

I would really love if you would make a 'Metal Edition'.Same game but diferent songs,kinda.Or atleast take that into consideration for your next game.

You should also should make the player need to fail more notes to go down a multiplier level...

Blur Onion Tutorial Blur Onion Tutorial

Bah...

I give it a 5 cuz it's something that ALMOST everybody knows nowadays.But,since theres always a n00b asking about the stupidest things ever,this may be of help to someone...

Purple Pill Purple Pill

Cool

This was a really entertaining game.I hope to see more entertaining games in the future.It meres a five.I don't think it will get blamed.

Link Drag-n-Drop Link Drag-n-Drop

ok...

This thing surely get's 0 in originality.NewGrounds is full of that kind of things.However,I liked the graphics enough to don't blam this right away...

Dobble Dobble

Very good indeed

Why you lost? This game is really good and has a low file size. I congrat you,but is a shame you lost...better luck next time.

Kenney responds:

I lost because they felt like changing the contest rules and picked 3 random games they liked (So really what they liked, shouldn't the crowd like it?).